Squirrel Stopper Pole and Baffle Set
This bird feeding pole is 100% SQUIRREL PROOF.
I highly recommend The Squirrel Stopper to anyone that wants an affordable, effective feeding pole solution out of the box. Installation took me less than half an hour!
*FREE SHIPPING on all orders to the USA*
Here is what I like about the Squirrel Stopper:
- As the name implies, the Squirrel Stopper is the best pre-made squirrel proof bird feeder pole around. To accomplish the almost impossible feat of stopping squirrels, a spring-loaded baffle is attached to the pole. This means that it can move up, down, and side to side. Squirrels can’t get past the baffle!
Here is exactly how the baffle works.
Just imagine a squirrel trying to climb up the pole. It’s impossible!
- The pole can hold up to 8 bird feeders (or hanging plants) from the upper cross tubes. Even though there are 8 hooks, in my opinion, you can fit four bird feeders comfortably on the ends of each of the cross tubes. If you have small or skinny tube feeders, then you can probably hang a few more on the inside hooks.
- The installation of this bird feeder pole was relatively simple and straightforward. It took me about half an hour from opening the box to having the Squirrel Stopper installed and in the ground. The instructions that come in the box are not great, but luckily building this pole is not rocket science. Thankfully, no tools are required; everything you need comes in the box. View a PDF of the instructions here!
- Screwing the pole in the ground was surprisingly easy. There is an auger that attaches to the bottom of the pole, and then you use one of the cross tubes to screw it down into the ground. It took less than a minute to get the pole almost two feet underground!
- It looks classy! I used to use cheap shepherds hooks to hang my feeders and it looked bad. The Squirrel Stopper pole will instantly make your backyard look like you have a legitimate bird feeding station.
- The construction of the Squirrel Stopper is sturdy. The pole is made of 16 gauge steel and includes a black powder coat finish. The vertical pole has a diameter of 2″. The horizontal cross tubes at the top have a diameter of 1″.
Before I purchased my Squirrel Stopper, I noticed some users complained that it would rust over time. I never had this issue. But rust could be prevented by spraying on some sort of preventer like Rust-Oleum (Clear) periodically.
|Dimensions||36 × 36 × 96 in|